- Integrated Online Marketing
A complete integrated marketing approach to maximise traffic, visibility, leads, sales and conversions. Complete online marketing involves SEO, PPC, business analysis, Display Ads, Social Media, PR and Analytics. We analyse the business objectives and then decide what combination of services would bring in maximum audience and conversions. The integrated online marketing campaign is intimately monitored for sales, goal conversions, leads etc. and fine-tuned for best results based on the findings.
- Analyze and understand business objectives
- Target Customers & Locations
- Research Online Competition
- Audit Web Master Tools and Fix issues if any
- Audit Website
- Audit Inbound & Outbound Links
- Responsive Check
On Page SEO
- WMT (sitemaps, 404, 301, robots.txt etc.) optimization
- Keyword Optimization
- Conversion Optimization
- Responsive Design
- Page Speed Improvements
- Meta Content Optimization
- Content, Header Tag Optimization
- Image & Multimedia Optimization
- Structured Data Implementation
- Canonical optimization
Off Page SEO
- Content Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Hyper Local Citations
- Document Marketing
- Infographic Marketing
- PR Marketing
PPC & Social Ads
- PPC Campaign Creation
- Setting Goals, Funnels & Conversions
- FB Ads
- FB Contests
- Analyze Goals & Conversions
- Analyze Campaign Performance
- Analyze Performance of Segments, Campaigns, PPC
- Fine Tune Campaigns for Best Performance
- Calculate ROI (Return Of Investment)
- Setup/Customize Properties at Top 7 Social Platforms
- Create Engagement Through Unique, Interesting Content
- Reach Out to Related Groups
- Manage & Promote Profiles
Measure & Maximize ROI
- Measure High Performing Campaigns
- Identify Converting Channels
- Increase PPC Spend on High performance Campaigns
- Allocate More Resources for High Performing Segments
- Maximize ROI (Return Of Investment)
OnPage SEO Optimization Process
Our onpage SEO optimization starts from the root, which is the Webmaster tool. The following onpage elements are analyzed optimized from the Search Console.
ONPAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT DOMAIN LEVEL
- Canonical URL optimization:
Canonical URL’s are duplicating URL’s pointing to the same content. This confuses the search engine crawlers and is often mistaken for duplicate content which is very bad for the website health. Our onsite SEO team will identify canonical URL’s and implement the right code.
- Targeted Locations
Set International targeting or Country level Targeting based on the nature of website.
- Robots.txt Creation/optimization
Optimize robots.txt file for precise crawling. If not found we will create robots. txt file and update it.
- XML Sitemaps
Generate, recreate or optimize XML sitemaps with priority, frequency and submit them for crawling. We ensure that the sitemaps are crawled without any errors.
- 301 & 404 redirects
Create 404 error pages (page not found) and redirect 301(permanent redirect) respectively.
- Site Structure
Analyze and optimize URLs (https://www.abc.com/cat25/prod1145 to https://www.abc.com/pediatric-dentistry) and Navigation (bread crumbs) for latest SEO standards.
- Orphan Pages
Identify and remove standalone/orphan pages.
- Duplicate Pages
Identify and remove duplicate pages.
ONPAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT SITE LEVEL
Site level onpage SEO optimization deals with loading time for desktop and mobile, responsiveness, mobile usability etc. This plays an important role in onpage SEO as Google recently announced that the site should load within two seconds. Site speed and usability is considered as an important ranking factor.
- Site Speed OptimizationWill check loading time of the site on mobile and desktop. Optimize the site elements to achieve a decent loading time.
- Mobile Responsive AnalysisWe will check for mobile responsiveness and device compatibility and report.
- Mobile Usability AnalysisWe will analyze mobile usability and recommend changes for a higher mobile usability index score.
ONPAGE SEO OPTIMIZATION AT PAGE LEVEL
Page level onpage SEO optimization is the most important factor as it paves way for crawlers to find, crawl, index and show your web pages on SERPs. Each and every element of a page should be optimized for the latest standards. Page level optimization involves Meta content (from the start) to the end of content on the page.
- Keyword Research & MappingDo a thorough keyword research with help of Google Keyword tool and others. Identify the right keywords based on Industry, location and competition. Our onpage SEO team will map the right keywords to the respective page.
- Meta Content Creation/OptimizationCreate, optimize Meta content (Title/Description) with targeted keywords.
- Keyword DensityOptimize content for the optimum keyword density.
- Schema IntegrationIntegrate Schema (Rich Text) for page elements such as ratings, reviews, Industry, Person, Profession etc. Schema integration is the vital part of onpage SEO optimization as it is an universal code for all search engines to identify the web page element.
- Header Tag Creation/OptimizationCreate/Optimize H1-H2 tags by including targeted keywords.
- Content optimizationEliminate duplicate content, thin content and optimize content with rich keywords.
- Image optimizationOptimize images with appropriate alt tags.
- Multimedia optimizationOptimize multimedia (video, presentation etc.) with the right tags and keywords.
- Script Blocking (Fetch as Google)Using fetch as Google option our Onpage experts will identify any scripts which block the crawlers and fix it.
- Outbound Link OptimizationOptimize outbound link with respective no-follow tags.
ONPAGE OPTIMIZATION FOR FACEBOOK & TWITTER CARDS (OGP)
Facebook & Twitter uses OGP (open Graph Protocol) tags to build the text, image, and title of shared content. OGP tags control the posts which appear on Facebook and Twitter.
ONPAGE OPTIMIZATION FOR WORDPRESS CMS
Install Yoast SEO and perform the following
- Post Meta titles and meta description and Keyword
- Add Open Graph meta data / Facebook / Twitter / Pinterest / Google+
- Meta Robots configuration
- Install Breadcrumbs
- Generate and submit XML sitemap
- Update robots.txt and .htaccess
- Google Webmaster Tools, Yahoo Site Explorer, and Bing Webmaster Tools
Implementing Tag Manager/Analytics For Tracking
- Search ConsoleIntegrate search console for your website to track domain data
- Google Tag Manager/ AnalyticsCreate Goals & funnels to track visitors, conversions & transactions.
Page Speed Service
According to a recent survey, online visitors leave a website if it takes more than 4 seconds to load and switch to a competitor’s website. Just ask yourself, why would anyone be interested in browsing a slow website? Would you? Obviously that’s a No and that’s why we have taken this into serious consideration and devised special strategies to get empower business websites in the digital space.
Did You Know?
- 64% of smartphone users expect pages to load in less than 4 seconds.
- 18% of shoppers will abandon their cart if pages are too slow.
- A 500ms connection speed delay results in up to a 26% increase in peak frustration and up to an 8% decrease in engagement.
- 55% of all time spent on retail websites takes place on a mobile device.
- 44% of online shoppers say that slow online transactions make them anxious about the success of a transaction.
- A 2-second delay in load time during a transaction results in abandonment rates of up to 87%. This is significantly higher than the average abandonment rate of 70%.
If your Page Speed is not optimal, chances of losing visitors increase, not to mention the negative impacts of the search engine algorithms.
What A2Z Can Commendably Do For You?
For all those who want to know beforehand the optimization factors that would be assessed in your website, both for Mobile & Desktop to improve your website end-to-end, here is a brief outline of the common Page Speed optimization factors.
For Desktop, we guarantee 85+ and we emphasize on;
- Leveraging Browser Cache
- Image Optimization
- Minifying Java Script
- Minifying CSS
- Minifying HTML
- Enabling Compression
- Removing Query Strings from Static Resources
- Combining Images to CSS Sprites
- Serving resources from a consistent URL
- Serving Scaled Images
- Optimizing order of styles and scripts, and much more…
For Mobile, we guarantee 70+ and we emphasize on;
- Avoiding landing page redirects
- Leverage browser caching
- Enable compression
- Minify CSS
- Minifying HTML
- Optimize images
- Prioritize visible content, and much more…
We analyze and fix all the elements that may hinder your website’s performance and ultimately boost speed & efficiency of your business website in the digital space. The end result is that, your visitors will be happy to visit your website over and over again and they share about your awesomeness to the whole big world!
- Speed matters, revenue matters, success matters!
- We got a clearly fixed price with no hidden costs.
- We boost your website’s performance in just 7 days!
- We guarantee Page Speed score of 85+ for Desktop and 70+ for Mobile!
- Money Back guarantees if we break our promise.
- 50% less than the prices offered by competitors.